OEFFA MOON Chapter Event: The Fourth Annual Apiary Visit
Sunday, June 25, 2017
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Bees, Honey, Flowers, Snacks
Alex Zomchek, President of the Butler County Beekeeper's Club and Master Beekeeper Instructor and members of the club will be our guides.
YOU ARE INVITED TO:
• Watch the experts examine a beehive. See a handheld observation hive up close and safe behind glass!
• Hear about the challenges to the honeybee population and the ways we can all help the bees survive.
• Taste different kinds of honey and enjoy snacks.
• Play honey bee educational and entertaining games.
• Buy honey and beeswax candles from the beekeepers association and bee friendly flowering plants from L'Obel Nursery.
This Free Program is presented by the MOON Chapter of the Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association, the Butler County Beekeepers Club and MOON Co-op Market.
5806 Somerville Road
Oxford, Ohio 45056
Look for the sign on the right, near the top of the hill, coming from Oxford on #732.
OEFFA: (614) 421-2022
OEFFA Certification: (614) 262-2022