Fish Health Workshop
Saturday, November 11, 2017
Check in starts at 8:30am
Aquaculture enthusiasts, please plan on attending the Fish Health Workshop, on Saturday, November 11, at the Ohio Department of Agriculture in Reynoldsburg, OH. Dr. Kathleen Hartman, Dr. Mark Flint, Dr. Stephen Reichley, and Mr. Matthew Smith will be presenting and leading hands-on experience on various topics related to assessing and maximizing fish health. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from and engage with these experts. The workshop is presented by the Ohio Aquaculture Association, OSU South Centers ABC2, and the USDA's North Central Regional Aquaculture Center. Please see attached flyer for registration and additional information.
Presented by the Ohio Aquaculture Association, Ohio State University South Centers Aquaculture Boot Camp, and the USDA's North Central Regional Aquaculture Center. The day will consist of both formal presentations and hands-on experience covering topics on:
• Fish dissection and information all farmers should know to assess fish health
• Best management practices in fish health and biosecurity
• Disease prevention
• Stress management
The following speakers will be presenting:
• Dr. Kathleen Hartman, Aquaculture Program Leader for USDA-APHIS
• Dr. Mark Flint, Clinical – Assistant Professor in the College of Veterinary Medicine at OSU
• Dr. Stephen Reichley, Director of Fish Health at Clear Springs Foods in Buhl, Idaho
• Matthew Smith, OSU South Centers Aquaculture Extension Specialist
Don't miss this opportunity to engage with these experts, and gain a better understanding of how to keep your fish at their healthiest.
8995 E Main St.
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
OEFFA: (614) 421-2022
OEFFA Certification: (614) 262-2022