Our Farms, Our Future Conference
St. Louis, MO
Tuesday, April 3, 2018 through Thursday, April 5, 2018
7:30 am - 5:00 pm
The Our Farms, Our Future Conference, co-hosted by Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education and ATTRA - Sustainable Agriculture, will bring together our diverse agricultural community including farmers and ranchers, agribusiness stakeholders, students, researchers, scientists, agency representatives and nonprofit leaders. A once-in-a-decade gathering, this conference will look at the progress of sustainability in agriculture and our trajectory for the future.
Participants at the conference will enjoy:
- Eight educational breakout sessions on topics such as small ruminant production, soil health, vegetable and fruit production and the first years on the farm or ranch.
- Eight issue-oriented breakout sessions on topics like water quality, climate change, sustainable agriculture education and biodiversity on the farm or ranch.
- A selection of eight different farm tours of sustainable operations in the St. Louis area.
- Two special sessions focused on food and farm policy and farm-to-school networks.
- A special day with programming for military veterans, hosted by National Center for Appropriate Technology - NCAT and ATTRA - Sustainable Agriculture.
- Two film screenings - to be announced!
- Interactive art and storytelling opportunities
- Poster and exhibitor viewing sessions
- Ample time for networking and discussion
315 Chestnut St.
St. Louis, MO 63102
OEFFA: (614) 421-2022
OEFFA Certification: (614) 262-2022