2018 Minority, Women, and Small Farmers' Conference
Friday, April 6, 2018 through Saturday, April 7, 2018
Friday, 1:00 pm - Saturday, 5:00 pm
This conference features concurrent sessions, a Friday networking reception, and breakfast and lunch on Saturday.
Conference Track Highlights:
- Agriculture Finance: USDA funding opportunities, new and beginning farmers, agribusiness
- Farm Management: Women in agriculture, organic farming, pesticide certification
- Sustainable Agriculture: Small farm programs, natural resources, local food systems
- Urban Agriculture: Community gardening and urban farming, high tunnels, aquaponics and aquaculture
- Research and Extension: Apiculture, soil monitoring and soil health, community and leadership in agriculture
Registration is free.
Emery Hall, 1400 Brush Row Rd.
Wilberforce, OH 45384
OEFFA: (614) 421-2022
OEFFA Certification: (614) 262-2022