Ohio Forage and Grassland Council
Tuesday, July 24, 2018
6 P.M. to 9 P.M.
Join the Highland County Soil and Water Conservation District, Ohio Department of Agriculture, USDA NRCS, the Ohio State University Extension and the Ohio Department of Natural Resources Division of Wildlife for an evening grazing workshop.
• Background and History of the Millstone Creek Farm
• Beef Cattle Update John Grimes, OSUE
• Cool and Warm Season Pasture Management Bob Hendershot, ODA
• Strategies for establishing Warm Season Grass Pastures John Kaiser, ODNR Division of Wildlife
• Conservation Program Options to help convert and establish pastures Nick Schell, USDA NRCS
Dinner provided by Highland County Cattleman Association and Union Stockyards.
RSVP: Highland SWCD
9061 Grabill Rd
Hillsboro, OH 45133
OEFFA: (614) 421-2022
OEFFA Certification: (614) 262-2022