The Great Lakes Rural Opioid Technical Assistance Regional Center and the Ohio Youth Resilience Collaborative are pleased to offer our Fall Seminar titled A Closer Look at the Farm – Mental Health, Wellness and Risk on December 12, 2023 from 11am-12:15pm EST led by Ted Matthews and Fiona Doherty.
• During this session participants will identify unique stressors, risks, and factors supporting farmers, family,
rural life and agriculture workers.
• Indentify unique stressors impacting daily rural life, work/life balance and agriculture
• Assess impact of stressors on daily life, morale and job satisfaction for agriculture workers, familes and communities
• Assess the impact of uncertainty as related to aspects of farming and the business of agriculture
• Identify opportunities for access to wellness services
Click the link below to register.
Kelly Cabral / (614) 688-4297 /