OEFFA's 41st Annual Conference: A Climate for Change
Thursday, February 13, 2020 through Saturday, February 15, 2020
Three full days of learning, networking, sharing, and breaking bread!
Registration is open for the Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association's 41st annual conference, A Climate for Change! Ohio's largest sustainable food and farm conference features:
• Nearly 80 educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business on Friday and Saturday;
• A three day trade show with 90+ businesses, organizations, and government agencies offering food, books, equipment, products, information, and services;
• In-depth, full day Food and Farm School courses on Thursday;
• Engaging nationally-recognized keynote speakers Laura Lengnick and Eric Holt-Giménez;
• Made-from-scratch, local, organic meals;
• Thursday and Friday evening networking and receptions;
• Kids' conference, child care, and more!
Register at www.oeffa.org/conference2020.
22 E. 5th St.
Dayton, OH 45402
OEFFA: (614) 421-2022
OEFFA Certification: (614) 262-2022