OEFFA's 42nd Annual Conference: Our Time: Essential Links for a Strong Food Chain
Wednesday, February 10, 2021 through Monday, February 15, 2021
Activities and sessions held over six days!
Save the date! The region's premier food and farm event is heading to a computer or phone near you!
• Join from anywhere
• Four days of educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business
• Powerful keynote speakers
• In-depth Food and Farm School classes
• Interactive virtual trade show
• Fun and engaging networking opportunities
• A welcoming food and farm community
More details available later this summer! Registration opens this fall.
OEFFA: (614) 421-2022
OEFFA Certification: (614) 262-2022