OEFFA's 42nd Annual Conference: Our Time: Essential Links for a Strong Food Chain
Wednesday, February 10, 2021 through Monday, February 15, 2021
Activities and sessions held over six days!
Save the date! The Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association's 42nd annual conference, Our Time: Essential Links for a Strong Food Chain, will be held online February 10-15, 2021!
The COVID-19 pandemic revealed the fragility of our global food chain, but also the remarkable resilience of local food systems. The 2021 OEFFA conference will put a spotlight on this historical moment and the exciting and stirring ways local agriculture is proving itself essential for our food security.
As another sign of the time, for the first time ever, the conference will be held online, allowing people from anywhere across the country and the globe to join this innovative and supportive community!
OEFFA's can't-miss conference offers up to six days of learning, sharing, and networking for farmers, gardeners, homesteaders, and others committed to local food, sustainable agriculture, and green living. The event will feature:
• The ability to join from anywhere by computer or phone
• Four days of educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business—if you miss a session because the cows get out or you can't take off work, you will have full access to the recorded workshops to view when it's convenient for you
• Powerful evening keynote sessions
• In-depth Food and Farm School classes
• An interactive virtual trade show
• Fun and engaging networking opportunities
• A welcoming food and farm community gathering, with long breaks in between sessions so you can get the chores done and put dinner on the table
• An "encore" day to meet up with others and share conference highlights
Registration for OEFFA's conference will open this fall. Be a part of this inspiring community of food and farm advocates helping to build a strong and sustainable food chain!
OEFFA: (614) 421-2022
OEFFA Certification: (614) 262-2022